Would you be interested in becoming a mentor?
How would you like to achieve personal satisfaction and share your knowledge and experience to guide a less experienced person on their professional journey?
An effective mentor supports, develops and challenges individuals so that they can more quickly become successful in their role or ready to take on promotion or additional responsibilities.
This accredited course offers an insight into how mentoring skills can be applied to great effect both inside and outside the workplace and also how the mentor benefits as much as the individual they are mentoring.
Workshops will include but are not limited to:
- Learning about the role of a mentor
- Knowledge, skills and attitude for success
- The benefits of mentoring to the mentor, mentee and the organisation
- The difference between coaching, training and mentoring.
Upon completion you will not only have gained a number of transferrable skills, you will also achieve a recognised professional qualification – Level 1 Award in Mentoring.
12th September – 31st October 2022 (8 sessions x 2 hours)
Time: 13.30 – 15.30
Venue: Online via Google Classroom/Meet ( Internet access required)
To register your interest for the course – REGISTER HERE
t: Sam – 0788 180 8285
Registration Deadline: 7th September 2022
Eligibility & Initial Assessments
To be eligible for the any of our accredited courses you must complete an assessment process that tests your Maths and English levels. The assessments are to be completed in your free time on a online platform before the start of the course.
This course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.