Want to develop your virtual sales skills?
Recognising the new challenges and opportunities and planning how to meet or conquer them.
By the end of this course you will know more about:
- Finding leads
- What success looks like
- Introductory emails- how/what and why
- Cold calling
- Asking questions and hearing the answers
- Virtual meetings- maximising the time
- Closing sales
- Skills and qualities needed to be successful at selling
- Challenges and planning for success
All this will give you new techniques and knowledge that you can then implement for longer term impact.
New course dates coming soon!
Online Platform: Google Classroom
This course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.