You’ve applied for the job, made it through the selection and been invited for interview. Then it hits you that this is the stage that can make or break your dreams. Help is at hand there are things you can do to prepare to help banish fear and build your confidence.
In today’s competitive job market, standing out is essential and this short, focused workshop will equip you with the skills and confidence needed to hurdle an interview and secure your dream job.
Learn effective interview techniques, refine your communication skills, gain valuable insights into interview questions and receive the guidance you need to help you shine during interviews.
This course will cover:
- Successfully responding to interview questions
- Body language
- The 2-way interview process
- Managing nerves
|9th January 2024||13.00-15.00||Online via Google||REGISTER HERE||4th January 2024|
Raise Your Chances of Getting That Job
This short course will cover:
- How to make your personal profile stand out
- How to search and apply for jobs
- How to market yourself effectively at interview
- How to use past experiences and feedback with future job applications
|New dates to be announced||TBA||Online via Google||REGISTER HERE||Closed|
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough*
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2023
-Have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
If you don’t have permission to live in the UK for 12 months from the first day of learning there are exemptions which can be discussed with the IAG advisor that will contact you.
*There are occasions when funding is available for learners who don’t live in a London borough. Email email@example.com to find out if this applies to you.