There are things you can do to prepare yourself for an interview which can help reduce fears and instil confidence, especially if you have not attended an interview for some time. This course will cover interview questions and how to respond to them successfully. We will also cover body language, the 2-way interview process and how to handle nerves.
Registration deadline: 18th August 2022
Raise Your Chances of Getting That Job
This short course will cover:
- How to make your personal profile stand out
- How to search and apply for jobs
- How to market yourself effectively at interview
- How to use past experiences and feedback with future job applications
New dates coming soon!
Platform: Google Classroom
Registration deadline: Closed
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.