Positively Presenting Yourself
- Character traits and how they can impact on other people, our achievements and our self-esteem
- Powerful communication techniques including questioning listening and non-verbal cues
- Personal presentation and its impact on others perception
- Becoming a valuable team player
Qualification upon successful completion: Level 1 Award in Character Education
|16th-30th January 2024||13.00 – 15.00||Online Google Classroom||REGISTER HERE||23rd January 2024|
To attend this course and complete the coursework, you need access to a good internet connection and a laptop, computer or tablet device. If you do not have a suitable device, please speak to an IAG advisor or your tutor about the Laptop Loan Scheme.
Developing your Potential
This course aims to help people to identify their strengths, transferable skills and unique experiences to plan their next career steps. If you are thinking of returning to work after maternity leave, have recently been made redundant or are keen to make a change but don’t know how or what, this course can support you.
Topics covered include:
- Developing Self – recognising your unique selling points and how to develop yourself
- Preparation for Work – future career planning
- Working towards goals – how to set and work towards SMART goals
Qualification upon successful completion: Entry Level 3 in Personal Development
|8th – 29th January 2024||10.00-12.00||Online||REGISTER HERE||3rd January 2024|
t: 0208 8718055
The course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough*
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2023
-Have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.
*There are occasions when funding is available for learners who don’t live in a London borough. Email email@example.com to find out if this applies to you.