Join Live Karma Yoga in exploring tools and practices to help us live more mindfully.
This short course explores tools and practices to achieve more balance and ease within our lives.
Experience Yoga, Meditation, Breathwork and Self-reflection with the intention of achieving improved quality of life, body-mind and well-being.
We will look at how we can translate these skills into our daily and working routines to achieve a happier and healthier state of mind.
We suggest that learners attending the course have a quiet space to attend, wear loose fitting clothes and if able we suggest sitting on a comfy space on the floor.
New dates to be announced!
To register your interest future courses – REGISTER HERE
Registration Deadline: Closed
Platform: Online via Zoom
This course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.