This course will cover:
- How to assess conflict in the workplace and identify routes to resolution
- How to communicate effectively to de-escalate conflict
- How to deal with emotive situations in the workplace
- How to identify factors that can cause conflict and how to use this knowledge
After completing this workshop you will be required to sit an external test that will be arranged within the two weeks of finishing the course.
Qualification upon completion
Level 2 Award in Conflict Management
New dates to be announced!
Venue: Online – Google Classroom/Meet (must have access to internet, laptop/PC/tablet or phone)
N.B Prior to enrolment you will need to undertake an initial assessment in English and Maths where you must achieve either Level 1 or Level 2 results. You must also be able to complete self study exercises between classroom assignments.
Registration deadline: Closed
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.