This exciting opportunity is designed for people who have management responsibilities but no formal training, or for managers who lead people through organisational change, cuts or other pressures. If you are serious about developing your skills to progress to the next stage of your career, this could be what you’re looking for.
You are an experienced manager or in a post that requires you to complete supervisory activities but are not necessarily in a managerial role and are ready to move your career to the next level. You are committed to your professional development.
- Build your leadership capabilities and gain a range of key management and communication skills
- It’s a Flexible study programme
- 121 support is available throughout the duration of the course
- Gain a recognised Level 3 Leadership and Management qualification
Course Content Includes:
- Developing your leadership capabilities
- Managing projects and leading meetings
- How to organise and delegate
- How to motivate people to improve performance
- Managing change and innovation
- Managing people and relationships
- Advanced communication skills for negotiation, relationship-building and networking
What You Need to Know
Course Duration: This course will take approximately 10 months to complete and involves the flexibility of self-managed study. The programme consists of an introductory session and 9 monthly workshops. The introduction isn’t mandatory but it is recommended that you attend.
How: There will be monthly online workshops and self-directed activities that you will need to complete, with support available throughout the course.
|8th January 2024
|09.30-11.30||Online||REGISTER HERE||4th January 2024|
|19th February – 7th October 2024||09.30-12.00
|Online||REGISTER HERE||13th February 2024|
To attend these courses/this course and complete the coursework, you need access to a good internet connection and a laptop, computer or tablet device. If you do not have a suitable device, please speak to an IAG advisor or your tutor about the Laptop Loan Scheme.
Qualification Upon Completion
Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management.
Prior to enrolment you need to undertake an initial assessment in English and achieve either a Level 1 or Level 2 result and also be able to complete self study exercises between classroom assignments.
t:020 8871 8055
This course is *FREE for those who meet the following criteria:
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2023
– have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
– have not achieved a full level 3 qualification, or above unless it was ONE short L3 from the L3 short qualification list
*A fee-paying option is available if you do not not meet the criteria. Please enquire.
All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.