The Kickstart scheme provides funding to employers to create job placements for 16-24-year olds on Universal credit.
Part of the funding for Kickstart must be used for training to support the young person to develop skills and knowledge to help them progress into permanent employment.
Wandsworth Council Kickstart Training Programme can be delivered across the full 6 months and will consist of:
• Agreeing an individual learning plan with the young person which will include personal and placement objectives
• Monthly career guidance sessions to help prepare for progression upon completion to permanent employment, an apprenticeship or further learning
• Employability courses which could include:
Building an Effective CV,
Take the Fear out of Interview,
Develop your Employability Skills
• Personal Skills courses which could include:
Building Confidence and Assertiveness Skills
• Vocational Pathway courses which could include:
Introduction to Health and Social Care/Business Admin/Teaching Assistant
• Maths, English and ICT courses which could include achievement of Functional Skills qualifications that are GCSE equivalents
The fee for this programme will be £800 per participant.
To register your interest – REGISTER HERE, and one of our team will be in touch.