If you lead or work with a team of motivated, smart and results oriented people then this workshop could be for you. Coaching allows you to help people explore issues and opportunities and navigate the way forward in a structured and powerful way. It is a practical and simple approach that inspires, motivates and builds confidence whilst increasing individual’s chances’ of proactively identifying and selecting options and obstacles.
The course will:
• Help to establish yourself as a powerful leader
• Support you to help drive performance
• Enable your people to achieve their personal goals
• Enhance your ability to achieve organisational goals
• Unlock the potential of your team
• Facilitate succession planning
• Encourage individuals to make positive decisions
• Build confidence and trust
|13th February 2024
||8th February 2024
You must have access to a laptop, computer or tablet device and a good internet connection to join this course.
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements:
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough*
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2023
-Have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
If you don’t have permission to live in the UK for 12 months from the first day of learning there are exemptions which can be discussed with the IAG advisor that will contact you.
*There are occasions when funding is available for learners who don’t live in a London borough. Email email@example.com to find out if this applies to you.