This five week evening programme provides an introduction to accounting and is suitable for people with little or no experience. If you are considering a change in career or are involved in managing a small business and need to develop knowledge of how to keep records and manage basic book-keeping, this could be for you. Key topics covered will include:
• What is Accounting and what is its purpose?
• Types of Accounting disciplines
• Regulatory & Audit framework
• Internal and External Accounting
• Key Accounting Statements
• Costs and cost behaviours
• Employment opportunities within the financial sector
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Link||Registration Deadline|
|23rd January-20th February 2024||18.00-19.30||Online via Google Classroom||REGISTER HERE||18th January 2024|
t: 0208 871 8055
These courses are free for those who meet all the following requirements:
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough*
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2023
– have a National Insurance number
-have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
If you don’t have permission to live in the UK for 12 months from the first day of learning there are exemptions which can be discussed with the IAG advisor that will contact you.
*There are occasions when funding is available for learners who don’t live in a London borough. Email email@example.com to find out if this applies to you.