Meetings may be viewed as the bane of people’s working lives but we can’t function without this important communication channel. Meetings can become a nuisance when there are too many of them with no strong purpose that run for too long.
This short course will teach you how to manage meetings that will provide a forum for team members to share feedback with one another, develop and build upon ideas, provide project updates or make decisions and build stronger connections that will boost collaboration and innovation among co-workers.
- The 10 Golden Rules of productive meetings
- Roles and responsibilities of the Chair and of the participants
- The purpose of meetings, the reasons why you might hold one
- Understanding why people don’t like them.
Date: 19th December 2023
Venue: Online via Google Classroom
You can register for this or a future course here: REGISTER HERE
t: 0208 8718055
The course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough*
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2023
-Have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.
*There are occasions when funding is available for learners who don’t live in a London borough. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if this applies to you.