Calling all employers and employees in the hospitality and customer service sectors. Wandsworth Council Lifelong Learning is providing free support to individuals and businesses.
The following courses and services are available: –
- 1-2-1 coaching session with a Career Mentor
- Customer service skills – refresher course
- Supervisory Skills
- Health and Hygiene
- Top tips for Enterprise
- Public speaking for success
This course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.