Wandsworth Have a Go Month is here
What is Wandsworth Have a Go Month?
To kick-start the new academic year, Wandsworth Council Lifelong Learning (WCLL) is offering a series of FREE workshops and courses to enable you to learn new skills.
Where and When Does it Take Place?
September 2023, starting on the 5th of September. The courses will be delivered mostly on-line, however, there are some physical classes. See list below for further details.
What’s on Offer?
Courses and workshops are free and cover a broad range of topics, with something for everyone:
What do I Need to Know?
- Participation is on condition of the completion of an online enrolment form and proof of identity.
- You will need to have access to a laptop or computer with a good internet connection and be ready to access the workshop at the designated time on Google Meet.
- Eligibility criteria apply, which you can find on the website (click here).
How do I Get Involved?
Places are limited, so if you would like to participate in one of these inspiring courses, click here to book your place.
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough*
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2023
All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.
*There are occasions when funding is available for learners who don’t live in a London borough. Email email@example.com to find out if this applies to you.