- Using devices and handling information – using hardware and software, searching and navigating.
- Creating and editing – using apps to enter and edit information, capturing/saving multimedia.
- Communicating – sending and receiving communications.
- Transactions – e-commerce and buying online
- Being safe and responsible online – being safe online, protecting your data, etc.
Eligibility & Initial Assessments
To be eligible for the any of our accredited courses you must complete an assessment process that tests your Maths, English and IT levels. The assessments are to be completed in your free time via an online platform before the start of the course.
Starts 6th September and finishes 6th December 2022 (12 week course)
Time: 13.00 – 15.30
VENUE: This course will take place at our Gwynneth Morgan Centre.
Registration deadline: 31st August 2022
To register your interest for the course – REGISTER HERE
For more information please contact:
Dustine t: 0791 939 2254
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.