If you’re looking for an effective way to improve your digital skills and gain an extra edge to navigate through the digital world with ease, this could be the answer.
Essential Digital Skills is a comprehensive course to sharpen your ability to get the best out of your phone, useful apps and various digital services. It doesn’t matter if you’re just starting out or have some familiarity with the digital space, Eesential Digital Skills is designed to meet a wide range of needs. And your new skills can be applied to everyday scenarios making it easier to connect, explore, plan, buy, learn, and much more.
- Using hardware and software
- Searching and navigating
- Using apps to enter and edit information
- Sending and receiving communications
- E-commerce and buying online
- Being safe and protecting your data
|5th-19th March 2024
|29th February 2024
What You Need to Know
To join this course you need access to a good internet connection and a laptop, computer or tablet device.
t: 0208 8718055
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough*
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2023
-Have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
If you don’t have permission to live in the UK for 12 months from the first day of learning there are exemptions which can be discussed with the IAG advisor that will contact you.
*There are occasions when funding is available for learners who don’t live in a London borough. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if this applies to you.