One of the key aspects of being an excellent communicator is mastering the art of effective listening. This course aims to equip you with the necessary skills and understanding to become a proficient listener.
You will learn key listening skills that can make a significant difference in your personal and professional relationships and develop a deeper understanding of others and build stronger connections.
We will guide you in identifying and overcoming barriers to effective listening and provide you with new techniques and knowledge that will have a long-term impact on your personal and work life.
Course content includes:
- Key listening skills that can make a difference
- The importance of being non-judgemental
- Creating a safe space to talk
- Barriers to listening and how to overcome them
|23rd January 2024||10.00-11.30||Online||REGISTER HERE||18th January 2024|
t: 0208 871 8055
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements:
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough*
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2023
-Have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
If you don’t have permission to live in the UK for 12 months from the first day of learning there are exemptions which can be discussed with the IAG advisor that will contact you.
*There are occasions when funding is available for learners who don’t live in a London borough. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if this applies to you.