The coronavirus has completely changed life as we know it and for many this has been a period of self-discovery and reflection. It has also been a time of uncertainly with career changes looming for some which naturally can cause anxiety and self-doubt. This 5 week course is designed to help you be prepared if you find yourself as a job seeker. We will focus on transferable skills identification and how to use these when applying for new roles.
“I would like to give positive feedback for the ‘Personal Development for Employability’ course which I took in May 2020, it really helped me a lot in getting a new job. The tutor was very good and a very positive person, I would definitely recommend the course to anyone!”
Level 1 Award in Personal Development for Employability
New dates coming soon!
Platform: Online via Google Classroom
This course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.