Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Our Employment Skills Development course is here to support you on your journey. With our highly interactive and informative program, we focus on the benefits that you will experience. Gain a deep understanding of your strengths, skills, and interests, empowering you to make informed career choices. By participating in our course, you will build self-awareness and confidence within a supportive and collaborative environment. Prepare yourself for the workforce or elevate your current position with our tailored course.
If you’re ready to take charge of your career and unlock your potential, this could be for you.
- Identifying suitable careers and roles
- Setting SMART goal
- Understanding role requirement
- Tailoring your CV to match job specification
- Crafting cover letters and CV writing
- Effective interview techniques
Qualification on successful completion: Level 1 Award in Personal Development
|22nd January-12th February 2024||13.00-15.00||Online via Google Classroom||REGISTER HERE||16th January 2024|
t: 0208 8718055
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough*
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2023
-Have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
If you don’t have permission to live in the UK for 12 months from the first day of learning there are exemptions which can be discussed with the IAG advisor that will contact you.
*There are occasions when funding is available for learners who don’t live in a London borough. Email email@example.com to find out if this applies to you.