The objective of this qualification is to support learners working or preparing to work in a customer service role or where using a telephone is a part of their role.
It is suitable for all industries where customer service is a requirement.
The qualification covers the principles of customer service including how to meet customers’ expectations, the importance of appropriate behaviour and communication techniques as well as ways to deal with problem customers.
Qualification upon completion
Level 1 Award in Customer Service
Through attending this course and completing the assignments you will achieve a Level 2 Award in Customer Service.
You must be able to attend all sessions online.
These courses are FREE providing you meet the all of the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in UK or EU for at least three years
– you are a London/Greater London Borough resident
– not in full time education
– have not achieved this qualification before
– aged 19 or older on 31st August 2020