This course will cover:
- How to deliver good customer service
- How to use different communication methods
- How to provide good customer service in line with organisational procedures
- How to effectively deal with customer queries, problems and complaints
- Understand how customer needs and expectations are formed
Qualification upon completion
Level 1 Award in Customer Service with the opportunity to progress and gain a Level 2 qualification.
Through attending this course and completing the assignments you will achieve a Level 1 Award in Customer Service. We also have additional funding for you to complete a Level 2 Customer Service qualification. Please note this will involve completing an online assessment/multi choice test.
You must be able to attend all session online.
These courses are FREE providing you meet the all of the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in UK or EU for at least three years
– you are a London/Greater London Borough resident
– not taking part in any other government programme (i.e. apprenticeship, etc.)
– have not achieved this qualification before
– aged 19 or older on 31st August 2020