The objective of this qualification is to support learners working or preparing to work in a customer service role or where using a telephone is a part of their role.
It is suitable for all industries where customer service is a requirement.
The qualification covers the principles of customer service including how to meet customers’ expectations, the importance of appropriate behaviour and communication techniques as well as ways to deal with problem customers.
Qualification upon completion
Through attending this course and completing the assignments you will achieve a Level 1 Award in Customer Service.
You must be able to attend all sessions online.
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021