Want to build your confidence and assertiveness?
The intention is that the session will help you build your confidence and be more assertive.
By the end of this course you will:
- Being a people person
- Assertive/aggressive and passive behaviours
- The feelings behind the behaviour
- Skills and qualities associated with assertive people
- What is easy and what is difficult?
- Importance of self-belief
- Developing confidence and resilience
- Action plan
All this will give you new techniques and knowledge that you can then implement for longer term impact.
New dates coming soon!
Venue: Online – Google Classroom (must have access to internet, laptop/PC/phone/tablet).
To register your interest for future courses – REGISTER HERE or to find out more, contact us:
t: 077 685 42337 (Mon – Tues), 07951 149695 (Wed – Fri)
Registration Deadline: N/A
These courses are FREE providing you meet the all of the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in UK or EU for at least three years
– you are a London/Greater London Borough resident
– not taking part in any other government programme (i.e. apprenticeship, etc.)
– have not achieved this qualification before
– aged 19 or older on 31st August 2020