Want to build your confidence and assertiveness?
The intention is that the session will help you build your confidence and be more assertive.
By the end of this course you will:
- Being a people person
- Assertive/aggressive and passive behaviours
- The feelings behind the behaviour
- Skills and qualities associated with assertive people
- What is easy and what is difficult?
- Importance of self-belief
- Developing confidence and resilience
- Action plan
All this will give you new techniques and knowledge that you can then implement for longer term impact.
27th April 2021
1 x 2.5 hour session
Time: 1.30pm – 4.00pm
Venue: Online – Google Classroom (must have access to internet, laptop/PC/phone/tablet).
Registration Deadline: 19th April
These courses are FREE providing you meet the all of the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in UK or EU for at least three years
– you are a London/Greater London Borough resident
– not in full time education
– have not achieved this qualification before
– aged 19 or older on 31st August 2020