Building your confidence and assertiveness brings many benefits such as better time management, the ability to negotiate more effectively and being able to your response to difficult situations.
This course is ideal for people who need to improve and enhance their self-esteem and communications skills in order to achieve greater personal and professional productivity.
Our 2 hour workshop is designed to motivate you to face challenges confidently, to overcome fears, realise your goals and open up a world of possibilities.
You will learn:
- How to be a people person
- Assertive/aggressive and passive behaviours
- Skills and qualities associated with assertive people
- What is easy and what is difficult?
- Importance of self-belief
- Developing confidence and resilience
- How to put together an Action plan
Empower yourself with new skills and techniques and unlock your full potential.
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Link||Registration Deadline|
|11th December 2023||09.30-11.30||Online||REGISTER HERE||7th December 2023|
|20th February 2024||09.30-11.30||Online||REGISTER HERE||15th February 2024|
t: 0208 8718055
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you live in a London/Greater London Borough*
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2022
-Have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
If you don’t have permission to live in the UK for 12 months from the first day of learning there are exemptions which can be discussed with the IAG advisor that will contact you.
*There are occasions when funding is available for learners who don’t live in a London borough. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if this applies to you.