This is an accredited course aimed at increasing learners’ awareness of the importance of resilience and how to develop skills and techniques in this area.
This is a short course which will help learners to understand the importance of resilience, how to develop it and how apply it.
This course will:
• Provide learners with an understanding of what resilience is
• Support learners to assess their own levels of resilience
• Provide learners with an understanding of how to develop their resilience skills
• Support learners to consider how to enhance and improve resilience
• Ensure learners understand what having grit means
• Provide learners with an understanding of the power of positive thinking
• Support learners to assess their typical style of thinking
• Identify ways to improve positive thinking
• Help learners create SMART plans to improve their resilience and grit
New dates coming soon!
VENUE: Online via Google Classroom/Meet
Registration deadline: Closed
This course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.