This is an accredited course aimed at increasing learners’ awareness of the importance of resilience and how to develop skills and techniques in this area.
This is a short course which will help learners to understand the importance of resilience, how to develop it and how apply it.
This course will:
• Provide learners with an understanding of what resilience is
• Support learners to assess their own levels of resilience
• Provide learners with an understanding of how to develop their resilience skills
• Support learners to consider how to enhance and improve resilience
• Ensure learners understand what having grit means
• Provide learners with an understanding of the power of positive thinking
• Support learners to assess their typical style of thinking
• Identify ways to improve positive thinking
• Help learners create SMART plans to improve their resilience and grit
New dates coming soon!
VENUE: Online via Google Classroom/Meet
Registration deadline: N/A
These courses are FREE providing you meet the all of the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in UK or EU for at least three years
– you are a London/Greater London Borough resident
– not taking part in any other government programme (i.e. apprenticeship, etc.)
– have not achieved this qualification before
– aged 19 or older on 31st August 2020