This is an accredited course aimed at increasing learners’ awareness of the importance of resilience and how to develop skills and techniques in this area.
This is a short course which will help learners to understand the importance of resilience, how to develop it and how apply it.
This course will:
• Provide learners with an understanding of what resilience is
• Support learners to assess their own levels of resilience
• Provide learners with an understanding of how to develop their resilience skills
• Support learners to consider how to enhance and improve resilience
• Ensure learners understand what having grit means
• Provide learners with an understanding of the power of positive thinking
• Support learners to assess their typical style of thinking
• Identify ways to improve positive thinking
• Help learners create SMART plans to improve their resilience and grit
New dates coming soon!
Online Platform: Google Classroom/Meet