Running a business takes experience, dedication and sometimes education… We can help with that.
BREW stands for Building Resilience and Enterprise in Wandsworth and is a programme of advice and training, working with to support individuals to develop their entrepreneurial skills.
Many people are interested in the idea of creating their own business, they say they just do not have enough confidence or faith in their own abilities.
For many, a crucial first step is working on their ability to keep going in spite of the odds – their resilience.
How BREW project works
This programme is specifically created to help people use their wisdom and experience as an advantage in business.
Over eight weeks participants will attend a blended mixture of face-to-face and on-line workshops covering three themes.
Personal Behaviour & Resilience for Success
• Discover how to recognise your strengths and abilities
• Develop a personal brand
• Create a great customer service experience
• Grow your confidence, communication skills and
An Introduction to Skills & Knowledge to Start Your Own Business
• Learn enterprise skills within business, financial management and business plans
• Explore attitudes and behaviours that include leadership, resilience and being entrepreneurial
• Gain knowledge of employment rights and responsibilities
Marketing & Social Media
• An introduction to marketing
• Using digital marketing and social media for business success
Upon completion participants will gain nationally recognised qualifications in Customer Service Level 1, Personal Behaviour for Success Level 1 and Entry 3 Award in Character Education.
Everyone will also get the opportunity to become a member of our BREW network.
Get involved with BREW
This programme is for people in Wandsworth.
It is fully funded, which means there is no cost to you.
BOOKINGS ARE NOW CLOSED