You are an experienced care sector employee in a role such as lead adult care worker or lead personal assistant and are ready to move to the next level. You are committed to your professional development.
- Optional, job-specific units available for your job role
- Flexible study programme
- 121 support available throughout the duration of the course
- Gain a recognised Level 3 Adult Care qualification
The course will cover a wide range of adult care skills, such as:
- Responsibilities of a care worker
- Promoting safeguarding and protection in care settings
- Person-centred approaches
- Promoting communication and effective handling of information
- Promoting personal development
- Equality and inclusion, health, safety and wellbeing
Course Duration: This course will take approximately 10 months to complete, with the flexibility of self-managed study.
How: There will be monthly online workshops and self-directed activities that you will need to complete, with support available throughout the course.
New dates to be announced
Venue: Online via Google Classroom (you must have access to internet, laptop/PC/phone)
Qualification upon completion: An accredited Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (Health & Social Care).
N.B Prior to enrolment you will need to undertake an initial assessment in English and achieve either a Level 1 or Level 2 result. You must also be able to complete self-study exercises between classroom assignments.
To check your eligibility for this course REGISTER HERE
An Advisor will then contact you to discuss the programme in more detail.
t: 020 8871 8055
Registration deadline: 12th January 2023
This course is FREE for those who meet all the following funding requirements:
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2023
– have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
– have not achieved a full level 3 qualification, or above unless it was ONE short L3 from the L3 short qualification list
All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.