The Lifelong Learning team offers several Level 3 Diplomas, providing you with the opportunity to gain a recognised, accredited qualification, enabling you to take your career to the next level and/or providing access to further education.
The Level 3 is equivalent to a GCSE A-Level but, unlike A-Levels, Level 3s are flexible, can be completed in approximately 9 months and are coursework based, so no dreaded exam at the end of the course.
We are currently offering opportunities in:
- Leadership & Management
- Lead Adult Care
- Teaching Assistant
You must currently be employed in one of these sectors to apply and the courses are free (subject to eligibility criteria), starting in January 2023. Once you have registered, one of our trained advisors will contact you to establish your eligibility and to discuss the programme in further detail. For those not qualifying for free provision, prices are available on request
Full details can be found here:
*These courses are FREE for those who meet all the following funding requirements:
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2022
– have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
– have not achieved a full level 3 qualification, or above unless it was ONE short L3 from the L3 short qualification list
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.