What is Wandsworth Have a Go Month?
To kick-start the new academic year, Wandsworth Council Lifelong Learning (WCLL) is offering a series of bite-size workshops to celebrate the benefits of lifelong learning and inspire more people to have a go at learning for themselves.
Come and join our FREE workshops.
Where and When Does it Take Place?
The workshops will run throughout September 2021, starting on the 7th.
The courses will be delivered online, allowing greater flexibility to participate and keeping in line with current Government guidelines.
What’s on Offer?
The workshops are free and cover a broad range of topics, with something for everyone:
- Creative Writing
- Wellbeing Massage for Yourself
- Developing Your Communication Skills
- Top tips for Enterprise
- Public Speaking
- Everyday IT
- Effective Listening Skills
- Top tips for Coaching in the Workplace
- Focus on Plant-Based Health
Click here for more details on all these courses.
Why Take Part?
The programme aims to equip you with new skills and strategies for the year ahead, so get ahead, have a go and try something new.
What do I Need to Know?
- Participation is on condition of the completion of an online enrolment form and proof of identity.
- You will need to have access to a laptop or computer with a good internet connection and be ready to access the workshop at the designated time on Google Meet.
- Eligibility criteria apply, which you can find on the website (click here).
How do I Get Involved?
Places are limited, so if you would like to join one of these inspiring courses, click here for more details and to book your place.