Would you like some impartial advice to help you with your career choices?
Do you need support creating a clear career plan? Or just need some tips on how to remain motivated? Then this short workshop could be for you.
This short course will cover:
• Uncover your unique value
• Creating a clear plan of action
• How to remain motivated and focussed
• Turning a rejection into an opportunity
New dates coming soon!
Venue: Online via Google Classroom/Meet ( Internet access required)
Registration Deadline: Closed
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021