Would you like to develop your project management skills?
This short online course will provide you with an introduction into the specialism of Project Management. The course will consider projects by type, measures of, tools and techniques, stakeholder interests, essential skills of a PM, project risk management and industry career options and professional qualifications.
The course will also provide you with an opportunity to consider the Project Management of a small micro project yourself (online).
No previous knowledge/experience is needed.
New dates to be announced!
Venue: Online via Google Classroom/Meet ( Internet access required)
To register your interest for future courses – REGISTER HERE
t: 0791 939 2254
Registration Deadline: Closed
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021