Would you like to develop your project management skills?
This short online course will provide you with an introduction into the specialism of Project Management. The course will consider projects by type, measures of, tools and techniques, stakeholder interests, essential skills of a PM, project risk management and industry career options and professional qualifications.
The course will also provide you with an opportunity to consider the Project Management of a small micro project yourself (online).
No previous knowledge/experience is needed.
27th September to the 4th October 2021
Time: 18.30 to 20.00 ( 2 sessions)
Venue: Online via Google Classroom/Meet ( Internet access required)
Registration Deadline: 22nd September 2021
These courses are FREE providing you meet the all of the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in UK or EU for at least three years
– you are a London/Greater London Borough resident
– not in full time education
– have not achieved this qualification before
– aged 19 or older on 31st August 2020