Are you interested in learning more about Accountancy?
This short evening course will provide you with an introduction and insight into the field of Accounting and Finance. It assumes no prior knowledge and will give you an opportunity to explore a broad range of topical matters in the profession by developing an awareness and understanding of;
• What is Accounting and its purpose?
• Types of Accounting specialisms?
• Typical Financial Accounting Statements?
• Users of Accounting Statements
• Simple ways to interpret accounts
• Key Accounting Terminologies
• Nature and behaviour of costs and incomes
• Sources of Finance & Cashflow
• External and Internal Auditing
• Personal Behaviour and Ethics
• Professional Accountancy Bodies, roles and career paths
Starts 3rd August to 31st August 2021
Time: 18:30pm – 20:00pm
5 x 1.5 hour weekly sessions
Venue: Online via Google Classroom/Meet ( Internet access required)
Registration Deadline: Closed
These courses are FREE providing you meet the all of the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in UK or EU for at least three years
– you are a London/Greater London Borough resident
– not in full time education
– have not achieved this qualification before
– aged 19 or older on 31st August 2020