Are you aged 50+ and either starting to consider retirement or who are now having to explore alternative career options?
Then why not sign up for one or all three of the Preparing For A New Future 50+ courses!
Session 1: New Year New You
• Self-Reflection – Where are you now?
• Identifying your transferable Skills
• Exploring alternative careers
What skills, knowledge or qualifications do you need to develop to make a change?
Session 2: Retirement Options
• Planning your retirement
• How much money will you need in retirement?
• Importance of taking stock, planning and budgeting for this new chapter
Session 3: Personal Behaviour for Success
• Identify how personal behaviour affects personal success
• The importance of resilience
• Setting personal action plans
If any, or all of these courses interest you then register your details on the link below.
VENUE: Online via Google Classroom
*You must be able to attend and participate in all google classroom sessions.
To register your interest for future courses – REGISTER HERE
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.