Learning at Work Week is an annual event promoted by the Campaign for Learning highlighting the benefits of continual learning and development at work. After the challenges of the pandemic, it’s more important than ever to keep our skills up to date and be prepared to respond positively to change.
In support of this, Wandsworth Council Lifelong Learning is offering a series of motivational half-day workshops. Covering a range of skills and behaviours, you can find inspiration for the future with a week of free-to-attend courses aimed at professionals working in Wandsworth.
When and Where Does it Take Place?
Learning at Work Week will run from 17th to the 23rd of May 2021 and all workshops will be delivered online.
What’s on Offer?
The half-day workshops are free, and the agenda is as follows:
- Giving Effective Feedback in the Workplace
- Develop Your Leadership and Management Skills
- Empowering Others in the Workplace
- Top Tips for Starting a Business
- Time management
- Introduction to Train the Trainer
- Introduction to Management
- Motivating Yourself and Others
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Chair Based Yoga to Reduce stress in the workplace
- Delegating for Results
- Personal Behaviour for Success
Click here for more details on these courses.
Why Take Part?
As we look forward to a new future, Learning at Work Week offers the opportunity to try something new and/or to refresh existing skills, and both employees and employers can benefit. Companies and individuals who have been involved in Learning at Work, report a wide range of improvements, including increased motivation, idea generation and increased take-up of development opportunities. So why not take a look at what’s on offer?
How do I Get Involved?
Places are dependent on the completion of an enrolment process and the production of appropriate identification.