Would you be interested in becoming a mentor?
How would you like to achieve personal satisfaction and share your knowledge and experience to guide a less experienced person on their professional journey?
An effective mentor supports, develops and challenges individuals so that they can more quickly become successful in their role or ready to take on promotion or additional responsibilities.
This short course offers an insight into how mentoring skills can be applied to great effect both inside and outside the workplace and also how the mentor benefits as much as the individual they are mentoring.
Workshops will include but are not limited to:
- learning about the role of a mentor,
- knowledge, skills and attitude for success,
- benefits of mentoring to the mentor, mentee and the organisation and
- the difference between coaching, training and mentoring.
Upon completion you will not only have gained a number of transferrable skills, you will also achieve a recognised professional qualification.
Starts 27th April 2021 – 22nd June 2021
8 x 2 hour weekly sessions
Time: 9.30am – 12.00pm
Venue: Online via Google Classroom/Meet ( Internet access required)
Registration Deadline: 19th April 2021
These courses are FREE providing you meet the all of the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in UK or EU for at least three years
– you are a London/Greater London Borough resident
– not in full time education
– have not achieved this qualification before
– aged 19 or older on 31st August 2020