Develop your skills and prepare yourself for working within an office environment
This 2 part course will help you develop skills to prepare you for employment within an office environment or if you have not worked in an office environment for some time this is an ideal refresher course.
This course will cover:
– Introduction to business and administration
– How to work effectively with other people in a business environment
– How to improve your performance in a business environment
– Self-management skills
New dates coming soon!
Venue: Online via Google Classroom/Meet ( Internet access required)
Registration deadline: Closed
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2022
-Have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
*If you don’t have permission to live in the UK for 12 months from the first day of learning there are exemptions which can be discussed with the IAG advisor that will contact you.