Develop your understanding of the roles of Information, Advice and Guidance advisors
This is an ideal CPD course if you are already in a role where you are providing advice and guidance to individuals and would like to refresh your skills and knowledge or for individuals that would like to progress into an advisor role in sectors such as careers advice, customer service, housing, learning or legal support.
This course will cover:
– How to develop communication techniques to enable effective delivery of advice and guidance
– How to manage interactions and record information sufficiently
– How to manage challenging interactions when providing guidance
Level 2 Award in Information, Advice and Guidance
New dates coming soon!
Venue: Online via Google Classroom/Meet ( Internet access required)
Registration deadline: Closed
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2022
-Have permission to live in the UK for at least 12 months from the first day of learning
*If you don’t have permission to live in the UK for 12 months from the first day of learning there are exemptions which can be discussed with the IAG advisor that will contact you.