What is Festival of Learning?
Festival of Learning is the biggest celebration of lifelong learning in England. The aim is to celebrate the benefits of lifelong learning and inspire more people to have a go at learning for themselves. Come and join one of our FREE online activities for adults and families in a number of ‘virtual tents’.
Where Does it Take Place?
Following current guidelines the courses will be delivered online allowing greater numbers to take part and increasing our reach across the borough.
What’s on Offer?
The workshops are free, and the subjects are:
• Supporting Children to Stay Safe Online
• Creative Writing
• Public Speaking
• Developing and Delivering Your Own Courses Online
• Yoga for Adults
• Adult Food Safety
• Everyday IT
• Resilience Guide for Parents
• Top Tips for our Families – New Futures
For Adults and Children:
• Food Hygiene for the Family
• It’s a Bug’s Life (Nature Explorers)
• Family Yoga
• Healthy Snacking
• Family DDMIX Dancercise
Click here for more details on all these courses.
Why Take Part?
The programme reflects the times in which we are living and will hopefully equip you with some new skills and strategies for the year ahead.
What do I Need to Know?
• Places are offered on a first come first served basis
• Participation is on condition of the completion of an online enrolment form and proof of eligibility
• You will need to have access to a laptop or computer with an internet connection and be ready to access the workshop at the designated time on Google Meet.
How do I Get Involved?
Places are limited, so if you would like to participate in one of these inspiring courses, click here to book your place, alternatively, register your interest by phone:
t: 07951 149695 (Mon/Tue)
077685 42337 (Weds-Fri)