Free Online Workshops Available during Learning at Work Week 18th-22nd of May 2020
What is Learning at Work Week?
Learning at Work Week is an annual event promoted by the Campaign for Learning which has been running since 1999. It aims to put a spotlight on the importance and benefits of continual learning and development at work and the theme this year is “Learning Journeys”. In support of this, Wandsworth Lifelong Learning is pleased to offer a short series of motivational workshops that will benefit people on their personal Learning Journey. Get inspired through a week of free-to-attend workshops tailored for professionals working in Wandsworth.
When and Where Does it Take Place?
Following current guidelines the courses will be delivered online allowing greater numbers to take part and increasing our reach across the borough.
What’s on Offer?
The workshops are free, and the subjects are:
- Social Media Quickstarter
- Film Making with an iPad
- Public Speaking
- Top Tips for Starting a Business
- Top Tips for Writing a Funding Application
- Personal Behaviour for Success
- Introduction to Management
Click here for more details on all these courses.
Why Take Part?
As well as the personal development benefits for participating learners, companies and individuals who have been involved in Learning at Work, report a wide range of opportunities and benefits, including:
- Increased motivation
- Greater awareness of opportunities to learn
- Increased take up of learning and development opportunities
- Stimulation of feedback ideas to inform future planning
- Highlighting business priorities to address change
What do I Need to Know?
- You must be 19 or over to enrol
- Places are offered on a first come first served basis
- Participation is on condition of the completion of an online enrolment form and proof of eligibility
- You will need to have access to a laptop or computer with an internet connection and be ready to access the workshop at the designated time
How do I Get Involved?
Places are limited, so if you would like to participate in one of these inspiring courses, click here to book your place.