Festival of Learning is the biggest celebration of lifelong learning in England.
Wandsworth Council Lifelong Learning is part of the national campaign to highlight the benefits of learning, celebrate achievements of adults who have used learning to transform their lives, and to encourage everyone to embrace lifelong learning.
We will be using the Festival of Learning to try and stimulate participation in the many and varied opportunities across the borough between the 18th and 24th June 2018.
Whether you are thinking about developing skills for work, re-training, or just simply improving your well-being and having a bit of fun, Wandsworth has much to offer.
There are a number of taster courses which include:
- Introduction to careers in Health and Social Care
- Introduction to Careers – Teaching Assistant
- Introduction to careers in Hospitality
- Introduction to Careers – Early Years sector
- Barista Training
- Functional Skills Assessment Day –ESOL, English and Maths
- Zumba for Health and Wellbeing
- Healthy Eating and Nutrition
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Maximising Personal Development for Career Progression
- Art for Wellbeing
- Using your smart phone and other digital devices
Check out our flyer for further details!